High Temperature Chamber Laboratory Ovens
A series of laboratory chamber furnaces AGNI VPK-L with a temperature range up to 1800 ° C with heaters made of silicon carbide and molybdenum disilicide.
AGNI VPK-L furnaces are designed to perform the tasks of high-temperature heat treatment of ceramics with a maximum temperature of 1800 degrees in laboratory conditions.
Heating elements: Silicon carbide, molybdenum disilicide.
The following processes can be implemented in furnaces:
- Sintering bioceramics
- Sintering of ceramic materials
- Ceramics firing
- Synthesis of new materials
- Sintering of zirconia crowns and bridge frames
As insulation, a high-quality polycrystalline aluminum oxide plate with an operating temperature of 1500 ° C, 1600 ° C, 1700 ° C, 1750 ° C, 1800 ° C is used.
- Arrangement of heaters on both sides (for chamber furnaces)
- Multilayer thermal insulation (lining) of the working chamber from polycrystalline aluminum oxide fiber plates and microporous plates
- Double-groove thermal door lock
- The working chamber of the furnace is mounted in a separate quick-detachable box
- The door is mounted in a separate quick-release box
- Furnace design - monoblock with integrated power unit and automation
- Door opening - plane-parallel, up or sideways
- Air-cooled dual housing
- Groove joint for a perfect fit and minimal heat loss
- Compact monoblock design, control units and power electronics units are located in the furnace body
- Thyristor control of heaters
- Vent in the arch of the furnace with programmable gate opening
- Compulsory camera cooling system, frequency-controlled fan
- Electromechanical air vent
- Stainless steel exhaust shrouds
- Pre-heated air purge system up to 500 ° C
- Exhaust Fan, Separate Binder Removal Gate
- Pneumatic door opening
- Double mortise door lock
- Mechanical protection of heaters against damage
- Ultrapure Zirconia Sintering Heaters
- Inert gas purge chamber kit
- Oven overheat protection. The emergency channel operates on the principle of threshold control, when the temperature is exceeded above the set threshold, the furnace power is turned off and the furnace is put into a safe state.
- Operation manual for the oven.
- Operation manual on the controller.
- Passport on the stove.
- Certificates of primary calibration of thermocouples.
- Certificate of initial verification of the controller.
- The standard factory warranty is 12 months, but not more than 18 months from the date of issue.
It is possible to conclude a service contract for servicing a high-temperature furnace with an extended warranty.