Device for determining the cracking temperature of bituminous binders ABCD
ABCD device, determination of cracking temperature of bituminous binders according to AASHTO TP92; GOST R 58400.11-2019 (PNST 83-2016).
The scope of delivery of the ABCD device includes:
• Rings of the device assembly in accordance with GOST R 58400.11-2019 - 4 pcs;
• Silicone molds for pouring samples in accordance with GOST R 58400.11-2019 - 4 pcs;
• Swivel table for pouring samples - 1 pc;
• Portable platform for installing silicone molds in the chamber - 4 pcs;
• Device for pouring samples with adjustable temperature, capacity for 4 samples - 1 pc;
• Silicone grease vacuum - 1 pack;
• Portable computer (laptop) - 1 pc;
• AGNI 4.0 data acquisition and processing system:
Temperature channel (accuracy 0.1 C) - 4 pcs;
Deformation channel (accuracy 0.1 µɛ) - 4 pcs;
• Specialized software in Russian:
• Provides data recording in the range of 10 Hz. up to 1 time 60 sec .;
• Graph of the deformation on temperature in real time;
• Calibration of the temperature channel at 5 points;
• Real-time chart scaling functions;
• The "Cursor" function allows you to get temperature and strain data from a graph in real time, as well as in a saved report;
• The software allows you to configure and generate a report on the test: report number, name of the material, sample number (sample), date of the test, operator name, number of channels to build the report, etc .;
• The correlation formula with BBR is automatically calculated;
• Set of connecting cables.
• Power supply 220V / 50Hz, 3A
Thermocryocamera in accordance with GOST R 58400.11-2019 (Method for determining the cracking temperature using the ABCD device):
Method for determination of low temperature cracking of bituminous binders ABCD - ASPHALT BINDER CRACKING DEVICE
There are four main types of failure of asphalt concrete pavement - low temperature cracking, rutting, fatigue cracking and damage due to excess moisture.
In this method for determining the temperature of cracking of bitumen binders, the main attention is paid to low-temperature cracking and the methodology / technology for measuring this type of fracture.
Low-temperature cracking (shrinkage) of the asphalt pavement occurs when the thermal tensile stress resulting from the temperature drop inside the asphalt pavement (bitumen binder) exceeds the strength at this temperature. Cracks usually appear in the form of transverse cracks occurring at similar distances at right angles to the direction of travel. Thermal cracking has traditionally been controlled by limiting the rigidity of the asphalt binder under the assumption that binders with greater rigidity will crack at a higher temperature than softer binders. The main problem is that there is no method to confirm the assumption that low-temperature properties can be extrapolated from test data carried out at higher temperatures.The selection of asphalt binders has long been based on this theory.
The ABCD asphalt binder cracker is designed to test the low temperature properties of bituminous binders.